You can visit all the pages on this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself and you will remain anonymous. We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to other organizations. We may use information that you provide through other communications to contact you to discuss ways in which we could work with you or your organization.
Types of data we collect
We may collect personal information, such as your name and contact details if you contact us. We use that information for the following reasons:
- to provide information you have asked us to tell you about
- to maintain our accounts
- to register you for public courses and qualifications courses
- to maintain our accounts
- for contracting and invoicing
- to contact you if we need to obtain additional information
- occasionally update you on new products or services we provide
- to check our records are right
If you have contacted us, we may contact you by email, mail or phone and we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Course Booking Data
If you book a course, your name, company address data, email and contact number will be stored in our booking system. Payment is never taken by us or transferred to us through our website.
If you attend a training course which is delivered by us a copy of the attendance register and feedback form will be kept and stored on our secure servers. This information will not be shared with a third party, only the organisation which originally organised the course. The feedback information you provide is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service in the future.
We use web visit analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns, we do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow others to make any attempt to find out the identifies of those visiting our website.
We do not rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes by us.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary.